“If you have lived in a country other than the Philippines for more than 12 months, you must submit a police clearance from that country”
Yup, that’s the instruction from USEM since i have a k1 visa interview this coming sept. i lived for more than 12 months in UAE so i have to get or request my Police Clearance from there. So here’s the step on how getting a Pclearance in UAE.
- You must have your MNL case # from NVC. (NOA1 & NOA 2 is not valid when you are getting sundry information in NBI MNL. because there is no case # from the noa 1 & 2) When you have your case #, go to nbi manila to request a sundry, ( Requesting of sundry information is free you don’t have to pay anything) NBI manila is Located at UN avenue Ermita Manila.
- After having your sundry information, NBI manila will send your file to DFA-OCA ASEANA Manila. They will give you a claim stub and wait for 5 working days to get the authenticate documents.
- In DFA, releasing of your documents, you will pay 100 pesos, it is the fee for the RED RIBBON/Authentication. |You Must check first everything your information before leaving the consular office.
- After the authentication in DFA you may now send it to the UAE Embassy in Manila your authenticated document. (But make sure all the information is CORRECT!)
- There is http://www.express DHL Inside of the dfa, Authentication Fee is 2550 plus shipping of 504 php. ( Reminder: WWWExpress/DHL is the only courier company accredited by the UAE Embassy to collect and bring your document/s to the Embassy for authentication. The courier/service fees are separate from the authentication fee of the Embassy.)
- After the document has been authenticated by the UAE Embassy, it shall be delivered back to you by WWWExpress/DHL, together with an application form from the UAE Ministry of Interior. Kindly fill up the form and attach the required documents that are specified for submission.
IMPORTANT ADVICE:Please consider sending your documents to a relative or friend in the UAE who can act as your representative and personally submit your documents to the Police Headquarters in the UAE. This is to ensure the safety of your authenticated documents and the convenience of having someone to call for follow-ups on the status of your application. An Authorization Letter or Special Power of Attorney should be given to your representative.
Likewise, once the UAE Police Clearance is released, please remind your representative to have it translated in English before sending the document to you.